SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2023 – Welcome to Fast Job Vacancy, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the most recent notification for the recruitment of LDA / DEO and JSA 1600 Vacancy. 2023 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination. Starting May 9th, 2023, eligible applicants can apply online for the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023-24 at https://ssc.nic.in. All the information about the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023-24 is provided below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in the SSC CHSL Vacancies can apply online by following the directions in this article. Download the SSC CHSL Notification PDF file using the upload link provided below to learn more about the eligibility requirements. More information about the SSC CHSL Recruitment is provided in the following paragraphs.
|Organization Name :||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date :||08/06/2023|
|Name of Exam :||Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2023|
|Application Mode :||Online|
|Job Category :||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location :||All India|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Result:||Released|
|Official Website Link :||https://sss.nic.in/|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
Name of Examination : SSC CHSL Exam 2023
No. of Post : 1600 Posts
Eligibility Criteria SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Age Limit :
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
Age Relaxation:The upper age limit is relaxable :
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates,
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
(iii By 10 years for PWD candidates .
Educational Qualification :
(i) Lower Division Clerk LDC : Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Postal Assistant (PA) : Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Data Entry Operator DEO/ DEOs : Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee :
# General Candidates :100/- Rupees.
# EWS Candidates : 100/- Rupees.
# OBC Candidates : 100/- Rupees.
# ST Candidates : Free.
# SC Candidates : Free
# Female Candidates: Free
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2023
Tier-1 Examination :
- (i) The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- (ii) There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||60 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Tier-2 Examination :
- (i) Tier-II will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on the same day.
- (ii) Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting Module-II of Section-III.
- (iii) It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Tier-II.
- (iv) Tier II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III.
- (v) The questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module-II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section-II.
- (vi) There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II, and Module-I of Section-III.
- (vii) Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature
|Session||Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I:|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|30+30 = 60||60*3 = 180||1 Hour|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness
|40+20 = 60||1 Hour|
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEO||15 Min|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA||–||10 Min|
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2023
Find the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting Misspelt Words, Idioms and Phrases One-word replacement, Sentence Improvement, Verbs in Active/Passive Voice Transformation into direct/indirect narrative Sentence shuffling, Sentence shuffling inside a passage Comprehension Passage, Cloze Passage.
It would contain both vocal and nonverbal questioning. Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intellig
The questions are aimed to assess the candidate’s overall understanding of his surroundings and its application to society. Questions are also designed to evaluate an educated person’s understanding of current events as well as things of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect. The exam will also feature questions about India and its neighbours, namely about History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
Number Systems include the computation of whole numbers, decimals, and fractions, as well as the relationship between numbers.
Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work are the fundamental mathematical operations.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities from School Algebra and Elementary Surds (basic problems) and Linear Equation Graphs.
Geometry: Knowledge of basic geometric forms and facts: Triangles with their numerous types of centres Congruence and resemblance of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (only simple problems) Standard identities such as sin2 + cos2=1, etc.
Statistical Diagrams: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, and Pie-chart are examples of graphs and tables used.
How To Check SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2023?
1. Candidates should go to the vital link section provided below to obtain their SSC CHSL Result 2023. 2. Candidates must click on the supplied link to receive their SSC CHSL Result 2023. 3. Candidates will be taken to the login page, where they must enter the following information: – Determine their favourite language (Hindi/English). – Registration Number/Roll Number – Password/DOB – Enter the Captcha Code – Click the ‘Login’ Icon 4. After entering their information correctly, aspirants will be able to receive their SSC CHSL Result 2023. 5. Candidates can also obtain their SSC CHSL Result 2023 through the SSC’s official website.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Dates 2023?
SSC CHSL recruitment dates are announced on the official website, along with other necessary information (excluding admit cards and exam dates). The announcement will be released on May 9, 2023, and the dates for the online application forms will begin on May 9, 2023, with the deadline being June 8, 2023. It is also critical in recruitment to examine the number of vacancies, which is 1600. Interviews are part of the final selection process. There are no dates given for this.
|Start Dates for Online Apply :||09/05/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||08/06/2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Date:||02/08/2023 to 22/08/2023|
Important Web-Links of SSC CHSL Tier I Result
Final Word, We hope you like this post so if you like SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2023 post please share your friends and on social media thanks for visiting Fast job vacancy.com