DSE Assam Recruitment 2024
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released recruitment notifications for the recruitment posts of 1424 Graduate Teachers in the different Provincialised Secondary Schools under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam. Interested candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Fast Job Vacancy Regularly.
Details of Assam Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment
1. Post Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 1424 Posts
Scale of Pay: Scale of pay of Rs.22,000/ – to 97,000/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800 /- PM (under Pay Band- 3) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- The applicant must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
- The candidate shall have to read the same subject as one of the subjects in degree level.
- In addition to the academic and professional qualification, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria;
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
- In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards in English Medium School.
Criteria for DSE Assam Recruitment
The interested candidates need to fulfil the below mentioned criteria
- Teachers Eligibility Test cum Recruitment Test : 140 marks in the following paper:- The paper shall be of 140 marks
- Pedagogy – 50 marks;
- About Assam and its People 50 marks;
- General English – 30 marks;
- General Studies and Current Affairs – 10 marks
- NCC / Sports / Fine Arts and Cultural Activities :
- 5 marks for NCC Certificates (5 marks for “C” Certificate and 3 marks for “B” Certificate) Or 5 marks for participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam Or 5 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities representing the State officially at National Level.
- Candidates who have passed the earlier Higher Secondary TET and not been appointed till date shall get weightage @ 5% of the marks secured in the TET or maximum 5 marks for selection as a Post Graduate Teacher.
- During the advertisement the candidates shall apply in the particular subject in case of Post Graduate Teacher.
- There shall be one common question paper for all vacancies irrespective of Subjects for Post Graduate Teacher recruitment.
- The number of qualified candidates in the TET cum Recruitment Test shall be in the ratio of 1:1 of the vacancies advertised.
- In case, any post remains vacant after publication of the first Merit List as per the ratio of 1 : 1, then maximum 2 (two) more numbers of Merit List will be published.
- There shall be separate Merit List Subject-wise in case of Post Graduate Teacher. (h) The Merit List shall be prepared in the manner as proposed below:- (i) The marks secured in the TET cum Recruitment Test by the candidates of a particular subject shall be filtered out from the main list into a separate merit list of the particular subject. Similar process shall be adopted for all other subjects
How to Apply for Director of Secondary Education Recruitment
The interested and eligible applicants need to apply online through www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in. Applicants need to upload the below mentioned documents. Documents uploaded as mentioned below should be coloured scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Marksheet and Certificate of Post Graduate Degree.
- Any other mark-sheet and certificate of higher education.
- B.Ed. / Parangat Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Scanned Signature.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Important Date and Links For Assam Director of Secondary Education Recruitment
|To be notified
|Official Recruitment Notification