Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2023, Welcome to Fastjobvacancy, The BCECE Board has released an online seat allotment order for DCECE (PE) or Bihar Polytechnic admission 2023 in all notified government and private institutes. From the 13th of September 2023 onwards, all Bihar Polytechnic 2023 candidates can receive online seat allotment order for Mop-up Counselling 2023 at BCECE Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in for DCECE 2023.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2023 Summary
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Test Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) 2023|
|Mop-up Counselling Status||Started|
|Starting date of Willingness cum Choice filling / Registration cum Choice filling for seat allotment||02 September 2023|
|Last date of Willingness cum Choice filling / Registration cum Choice filling for seat allotment & Locking||07 September 2023|
|Mop-up Counselling provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||13 September 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (Mop-up Counselling)||13 September 2023 to 15 September 2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (Mop-up Counselling)||14 September 2023 to 15 September 2023|
|DCECE Seat Allotment Result Download Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Download DCECE||DCECE Rank Card 2023|
DCECE Counselling 2023 Notice
1. Following the Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination, applicants will be given information about counselling based on the corresponding merit list at the appropriate time.
2. The information will be available on the Board’s website “bceceboard.bihar.gov.in” and in media. On the basis of merit-cum-choice, each candidate will be given the chance to select the institute/course based on his/her merit among those that are available. Counselling will take place either online or offline, depending on the decision.
3. Allotment after selection – The order will be given based on the available vacancies and reservation regulations in effect till the start date of the Government of Bihar’s online application for this competitive examination. For enrolment in the reserved category, each institute shall be treated as a unit.
4. After scrutinising and verifying each candidate’s original certificates and identity, all candidates finally found eligible will have to undergo medical examination by the prescribed date as per the allotment order, and if found eligible, will have to enrol in the selected institute / course from.
Candidates will not be eligible for enrollment if there is a printing error during the compilation and release of the result/merit list.
Bihar Polytechnic Document Verification List 2023
- 1. A. Original Admit Card, Original Marksheet and Original or Provisional Certificate of Matric or Equivalent Exam, b. Original Caste Certificate, c. Original Residential Certificate, d. Original Character Certificate, e. Other Certificates.
- 2. Copy of Aadhar Card.
- 3. 6 (Six) copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card DECECE-2023.
- 4. Original Admit Card of DECECE-2023.
- 5. Rank Card of DECECE-2023.
- 6. Copy of Choice Slip after registration and choice filling for Online Counselling.
- 7. Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B [Hardcopy]) DECECE2023.
- 8. Three copy of downloaded Provisional Allotment Order.
- 9. The Verification Slip in 2 copies as downloaded along with Biometric Form in 1 copy is mandatory to be
- 10. brought along at the time of Interview / Document Verification
How To Apply For DCECE (PE) 2023 Counselling
Candidates can fill out their choices and receive counselling online by clicking on the “Online Counselling Portal of DCECE-2023” link. Then, click the “Click here for New Registration” link and register yourself by providing the information prompted on the computer screen to fill out the new registration and options for Online Counselling.
The candidates fill out as many Institutes and Trades as they like after registering by logging onto their accounts with their User ID and Password. Candidates may change their selections up until the deadline after they have submitted the form. If the applicants are satisfied with the choices they have made according to the schedule, they should lock their selections. After choice locking, applicants can click “Unlock Choices” and provide their registered mobile number if they need to make any modifications to the choices they’ve already made. Additionally, the options can be altered up until the deadline by authenticating or verifying the OTP that was sent to the email. The last-filled selections should then be re-locked by the candidates.
If the candidates don’t lock their selections before the deadline, they will be automatically locked the day after the deadline. After the deadline, there won’t be any room for choice changes. Take a printout of the candidates’ choices and store it safely for future use.
Note: OTP authentication will be used during the registration, choice locking, and unlocking processes. This authentication will be provided to the candidate’s registered email address and mobile number. Additionally, the registered mobile number is disclosed. Additionally, the email ID cannot ever be altered.
For online counselling, registration and choice-filling are one-time processes. Therefore, if a candidate does not register in the first round or does not complete their option filling after registering, they will not have the opportunity to register and complete their choices again for the following round of online counselling.
Important Link of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
|Download Mop up Round Seat Allotment Order||Download Mop|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling (Mop up Counselling)||Online Registration|
Final Word, We hope you like this post so if you like Bihar Polytechnic Counselling post please share your friends and on social media thanks for visiting Fastjob vacancy.com